Mosquitoes are blood sucking insects that are responsible for the transmission of many diseases throughout the human population, such as malaria, dengue fever, zika virus, yellow fever and encephalitis.
Vector-borne diseases as such, collectively strain healthy systems and cause considerable economic and social disruption. Malaria alone claims 400,000 lives per annum, whilst 500,000 patients with severe dengue require hospitilization. This existing issue is exacerbated by the explosive zika virus spread which is now considered a global epidemic.
The head of a mosquito is equipped with a projecting proboscis which conceals and protects the long piercing and sucking mouthparts. On average, a female mosquito will live 2-3 weeks, but the male’s lifespan is shorter. Within their lifetime both adult male and female will feed on nectar and plant fluids, but it is only the female that will seek a blood meal. Upon locating a suitable host, the female will probe the skin for a host’s blood. This is the pathway for potential pathogens such as viruses to enter a host. After engorging on the host’s blood, the female will find a resting place to digest her meal and develop eggs.
HealthGuard® Premium Protection is the world’s first combined anti-mosquito, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial treatment.
HealthGuard® Premium Protection is a safe, non-invasive, tri-functional treatment utlised in foam, fabric and coatings. HealthGuard® Premium Protection is specially formulated for preventing and reducing diseases caused by mosquito blood feeding like malaria, dengue fever, zika virus and yellow fever.
- Durable barrier
- World first combined anti-mosquito, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial treatment
- Safe for humans and the environment
- Independently tested
- Highly effective
- Long lasting efficacy, keeps on repelling
- Provides up to 85% efficiency after several cleans
- Inhibits growth and proliferation of harmful virus, moulds, spores, bacteria and fungi
- Combats vector-borne diseases
Mosquitoes are capable of carrying and spreading a wide variety of infectious diseases. They are responsible for malaria, dengue fever, zika virus, yellow fever and encephalitis. The best way to prevent becoming infected is to avoid being bitten by mosquitoes in the first place. HealthGuard® Premium Protection provides the real solution.
- HealthGuard® provides an exclusive point of difference in marketing and promotion
- The HealthGuard® name and logo are trademarks that are world renowned and globally trusted
- The HealthGuard® Certificate of Excellence ensures standards are attained and sustained
- Purchasing genuine products provides for the authorised use of the trademarks of HealthGuard® Corporation Pty Ltd