Bed bugs are now quickly becoming the fastest growing enemy to humans. These blood sucking parasites can bite up to 500 times in a single feeding frenzy, causing you or your children immense discomfort, having hundreds of itchy scabby welts all over the arms, legs and body.
Bed bugs are blood sucking insects that hitch a ride on our clothes and baggage and then take up residence in mattresses, box springs, carpets, walls and like. They infest our homes, hotels, motels, apartments and backpackers.
Bed bugs are characterised by their 5mm body size, flat shape, reddish brown colour and huge mouth parts. Bed bugs are parasites that cause us discomfort and harm, because they feed on our blood. Bed bugs may lay dormant or in a sleepy coma for up to 9 months and when they attack, can suck up to 3 times their body weight in our blood; leaving behind itchy welts that can scar and become infected with ongoing scratching.
Each adult bed bug can lay up to 8 eggs taking only 9 days to hatch, this is prolific. An infestation may put infested rooms of a 3, 4 or 5 star hotel in lock down for up to a month at a time. It begs one to ask how much is lost in revenue and reputation?
HealthGuard® Cimex-Pro is the world’s first combined anti-bed bug, anti-dust mite, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial treatment. HealthGuard® Cimex-Pro is a safe, non-invasive, quad functional treatment to be utilised in the construction of: foam and fabric. HealthGuard® Cimex-Pro is specially formulated for preventing and reducing bed bug biting and blood feeding, dust mite infestation and microbial growth.
- Durable barrier to prevent re-infestation
- Worlds first combined anti-bed bug, anti-dust mite, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial treatment
- Effective and economical
- Independently tested
- Safe for humans and the environment
- Long lasting efficacy, keeps on repelling
- Provides up to 80% efficacy after several cleans
- Reduces biting and blood feeding
- Reduces welts and scarring
- Inhibits growth and proliferation of harmful virus, moulds, spores, bacteria and fungi
- Bedding can remain in service longer due to no down time of infested rooms
Bed bugs are capable of hundreds of bites per invasion. Bed bugs seek out humans and are drawn to the carbon dioxide we exhume and our body heat. The bed bug invasion is increased by up to 500% per annum globally. The best way to prevent becoming infected is to avoid being bitten by bed bugs in the first place. HealthGuard® Cimex-Pro is the real solution.
- Compatible with modern textile finishes
- HealthGuard® Cimex-Pro provides an exclusive point of difference in marketing and promotion.
- The HealthGuard® name and logo are trademarks that are world renowned and globally trusted
- The HealthGuard® Certificate of Excellence ensures standards are attained and sustained
- Purchasing genuine products provides for the authorised use of the trademarks of HealthGuard® Corporation Pty Ltd